Friday, November 27, 2009

Maxolon More Drug_uses Pramin & Maxolon For Morning Sickness?

Pramin & Maxolon for Morning Sickness? - maxolon more drug_uses

I suffer from nausea. I'm going to my doctor this afternoon, because I can barely function, and I worry about 2 years old, a son. I'm not even sleep at night because I feel very sick. For example, yesterday evening, I diden't sleep, up to 3 clock and I still wake up every half hour, to fight against vomiting. I can hardly eat and when I do, I was lucky to keep it. And the only thing you can take your Mylanta, but even then the only safe t drink 4 drinks per day during pregnancy.

So I will ask my doctor Maxolon, as I did when I was pregnant with my son (despite the morning sickness) was not as bad as this time.

I also recommend someone to ask you about Anafranil? I did some research, but I will try as much as possible before my doctor.

Many people tell me there is nothing to be done about the doctor, but must be, he can not afford to hospital ENDUP in a network, I worry a little kid and my boyfriend is at work.
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> I'm afraid if we do not do something soon, I will facilitate not in a position with her pregnancy.

I have also tried Blackmores morning sickness formula does not work, I have also tried the sea bands that do not work well. I tried Mylanta, eat cookies, lemonade. Nothing is simple.

To ensure that my doctor can not suffer sent home? I mean, I'm so sick I just tested and can get out of bed in the morning, much less pursue a 2-year-old all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment