Friday, December 11, 2009

Glycemic Breakfast Menu What To Have For Breakfast For Type 2 Diabetic?

What to have for breakfast for type 2 diabetic? - glycemic breakfast menu

I am diabetic type 2 and I recently counted carbs. I have problems with that, especially at breakfast. Cereal (also with a light soy milk) sends my blood sugar levels through the roof. My nutritionist suggested eggs on toast. Even the toast make up my blood sugar levels.
Of course, eggs and sausage, we could, but it is to have up to 45 grams of carbs for breakfast. Whenever I try to be able to absorb carbohydrates. My blood sugar in the blood is too high.
I decided to try an apple with peanut butter, low glycemic index and scrambled eggs .... Same result.
What could breakfast in meeting the 45 grams of carbohydrates, but it sends my sugar sky sharp?

No comments:

Post a Comment